If you are one of the millions dealing with anxiety or depression I highly recommend trying CBD oil. More than ever people are typing into search “what is CBD” because they are looking for alternatives to big pharma and the same old methods of dealing with either pain, anxiety, and depression.
I have my own personal story and if it weren’t for finding CBD I probably would still be in a serious funk from what I went through.
A pack of wild dogs attacked me rendering me panicked, stressed and immobilized until I found a Doctor referring me to the only product that worked for me.
Taking pain or sedative medication was not an option for me.
CBD oil helped me get my life back.
CBD is cannabidiol, a cannabis compound that has significant medicinal properties.
People often assume CBD is marijuana but are curious to understand why health professionals are now recommending it for a wide variety of health-related issues.
It is for this reason that internet searches have gone up with folks asking the question, “what is CBD?”.
The cannabidiol in CBD is not used to get “stoned” or “high” and is sometimes used to counteract the psychoactivity of THC.
What is THC?
- THC is the acronym for its chemical name: tetrahydrocannabinol.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid compound derived from the resin of the cannabis plant.
The part of the marijuana plant which is psychoactive is THC.
- Unlike THC which is used to get the feeling of being high or stoned, CBD users enjoy the many medicinal benefits offered without compromising their state of mind.
What exactly are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a sub-class of terpenoids.
- Terpenoids are the compounds that give flavor and aroma to flowers, fruits, and herbs.
- In recent research scientists identified up to 500 phytochemicals in the hemp plant with hundreds of them identified as terpenoids.
- Breaking it down; cannabinoids are a subclass of terpenoids.
- Another reason why hemp plants are increasing in popularity among health professionals is the undisputable scientific findings of over sixty cannabinoids.
- Being the only place where cannabinoids exist, hemp stands alone in the plant kingdom as a vast treasure chest of nutritional value without equal.
Click the link to get started and use promo code10off872 to get a 10% discount on your order: Buy Elixinol CBD Now
CBD companies are popping up all over the place as of late, and many people are asking questions, what is CBD, how will CBD help me, and how is CBD processed?
I started using CBD products after being attacked by a pack of wild dogs, chewing on me and leaving me immobilized by panic and fear, not to mention the pain and endless nightmares.
I am an animal lover, period.
I have never been afraid of dogs, ever.
This attack changed my life.
Thankfully, a good friend referred me to her brother, who happens to be a Doctor on leading edge of cannabidiol research and education. I hesitated at first then quickly became a believer in this incredible product.
Meet Dr. Philip Blair:
Dr. Philip Blair, M.D helped me find CBD oil.
His passion towards this subject is honorable as his research shows.
Dr. Blair is U.S Army retired and a practicing family physician offering disease management for employees working in small-business throughout several states.
Col. Philip Blair graduated from West Point in 1972.
Dr. Blair then attended the University of Miami School of Medicine, training as an Army Family Physician and later created his firm, Pro-Health Advisor.
Pro-Health advisor provides innovative disease management via telemedicine to his clients throughout all fifty states.
Dr. Blair researched and applied industrial hemp cannabidiol also known as CBD to clinical care for his patients, as well as for other health care professionals and organizations across the United States, UK, and Australia. His services are mostly internet based which makes accessibility easy for patients and provider consultations internationally.
I believe in thoroughly researching products before treating myself or my family with anything new on the market. Dr. Blair and his team of colleagues have decided to examine CBD making it easy for me, as there is a plethora of scientific based facts and evidence to back-up any unanswered questions I may have concerning this product, made by this great company, Elixinol.
The Education We All Deserve to Know
Elixinol is a trusted industry leader committed to presenting information and education about CBD, the cannabinoid method and all their products manufactured for sale. Elixinol is also there to help you find proper solutions based on whatever health challenges you may be facing.
Here are frequently asked questions regarding CBD cannabidiol:
- What is CBD? The acronym used for cannabidiol is what is known as CBD, the primary cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Elixinol CBD is from the hemp, stalks, leaves, and flowers of industrial hemp; all manufactured using the CO2 extraction process.
2) Is Elixinol Pure Hemp extract the same as medical marijuana? The answer is a definite no. The industrial hemp used to manufacture and produce Elixinol is a variation of cannabis that doesn’t contain the psychoactive properties of THC.
3) Can I buy CBD where I live? There are many countries in which CBD hemp oil is legal. In these particular locations, you do not need to acquire a permit or recommendation from your primary care physician to buy Elixinol Pure Hemp Extract.
You can purchase Elixinol Pure Hemp Extract (CBD) online on the internet anywhere in the U.S.A. Once your order is taken and processed you will receive a shipment to your home.
CBD can be purchased online and shipped to your home, anyplace in the U.S. and the following countries:
Argentina, Denmark, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czeck Republic, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, U.S Virgin Islands.
4) Will I feel “high” consuming Elixinol? No. Elixinol is made solely and only from industrial hemp, and doesn’t include the psychoactive attributes of THC. Furthermore, cannabidiol contains properties of being anti psychoactive.
5) Does Elixinol use hemp plants grown in China? No, Elixinol does not use hemp produced in China. All our hemp is organically grown and processed in choice locations of North America and Northern Europe.
6) Is it possible to purchase Elixinol in bulk for my natural product store, my local fitness club or other forms of business? Yes, Elixinol is available for your commercial purchasing needs.
We here at Elixinol are currently seeking to partner with businesses or organizations who share our common interest in promoting good health on a global scale. We do have existing criteria to qualify as a wholesaler or distributor.
7) What is the shelf life of Elixinol and can it be frozen? Elixinol is shipped fresh and has a one-year shelf life only if it is refrigerated. To extend the shelf life, you may freeze it for up to two years or longer.
8) Is Elixinol kept cold while being transported? Air freight courier ships Elixinol on air-conditioned plans from Europe. There are one to two days travel time before landing in our packing facility and laboratory.
8) How long does it typically take for CBD to take effect?
When taking the correct dosage, it will typically take between 15-30 minutes for the effects of the CBD to be noticeable. CBD does not contain psychoactive components. You won’t be experiencing a “high.” It is common to experience a reduction in pain, a sense of calm and reduced tremors. The effect of CBD depends on whether you are allowing enough intake of the product to combat your symptoms. You can experiment with the dosage by adding more or less depending on your needs.
9) How exactly does CBD work in our bodies? CBD functions in our bodies endocannabinoid system (ECS) by activating receptors in the nervous system and brain. It affects many receptors which are responsible for the regulation of multiple parts of the body’s systems.
10) What are CBD capsules? CBD capsules come in different dosages/CBD applications. The CBD in capsule form is oil; the CBD pills are made from powder.
11) What are CBD tablets? CBD pills are manufactured powder form from CBD concentrated into a pill format. It has been researched and found that the CBD oil capsules have a more significant absorption capability making them the preferred way of taking them.
12) Will hemp oil give you diarrhea? Most users do not have this problem; however, if you are taking larger doses than necessary, it is possible that CBD will cause you to have loose stools or diarrhea. However, this is an uncommon occurrence.
13) What is the process of extracting CBD from the hemp? CBD can be derived from hemp using a variety of methods. One of the biggest reasons I am a massive advocate for Elixinol is they use a completely organic approach. By using a specialized CO2 extraction process, the plant and CBD extract are not compromised in its purity. Most other suppliers use a chemical extraction method which leaves out essential cannabinoids reducing the effectiveness of CBD.
14) What is the difference between CBD oil, Hemp oil, and Hemp extract?
CBD oil is from the whole plant – leaves, stalks, flowers, and seeds. Some CBD oils sold are Hemp oil produced from hemp seeds only. Hemp extract is the entire plant.
15) What is the lifetime of hemp seeds?
Although it is advisable to freeze or refrigerate hemp seeds, you can keep them for up to a year at room temperature. Freezing or refrigerating your hemp seeds will better maintain its nutritional content as this can deteriorate over time with the ever-changing conditions of weather and room temperatures.
16) What exactly is the endocannabinoid system? ECS or the endocannabinoid system is the group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors found in the brain of mammals. Endocannabinoids are present in our central nervous system and our peripheral nervous system.Composed of neuromodulatory lipids and many endocannabinoid receptors, the ECS regulates many mechanisms within our body. The Endocannabinoid system receptors are exceptionally responsive to cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
17) Endocannabinoid receptors improve many bodily capacities including:
- Immune function
- Motor Control
- Temperature Regulation
- Pleasure and reward
18) What are the effects of CBD? The impact of taking CBD will vary from one person to another, all depending on the amount of CBD received, and the manner of administration plus the condition which the person is attempting to alleviate.
19) What are the side-effects of CBD? CBD produces absolutely no psychoactive effect so you will never feel “high” or “stoned,” and therefore you will not be concerned about your ability to function normally. The side-effects are nowhere close to the incredibly outrageous side-effects listed on the many FDA approved pharmaceutical products one will see from one TV or sponsored internet commercial to another. The most side-effect is a possible slight stomach discomfort for those on very high doses, and for others, a very low-level sedative feeling, at most, similar to how lavender oil on your skin may relax you.
20) Can I give CBD oil to my dog? CBD has been proven to be advantageous to dogs. Elixinol CBD dog treats come formulated with the help of a veterinary surgeon to be sure they contain only products that are beneficial to your dog.
21) How much CBD oil is the right amount for me to take? The CBD dosage will differ for each depending on their needs as well as the conditions they are attempting to alleviate. For some purposes, only a small CBD dose is required to achieve optimal results; while in other cases, a more significant dosage may be necessary.
22) Is it possible to overdose on taking CBD oil? No, CBD taken in high doses may provoke anxiety or mood swings but it is not lethal.
23) Does Elixinol contain THC? No, Elixinol does not contain THC. Elixinol is a full-spectrum hemp extract from specifically hybridized industrial hemp which includes only trace amounts of THC. These amounts are so insignificant there is no psychoactive effect and will not likely register on any drug test.
24) What is a CBD tincture? A “tincture” is a substance dissolved in another liquid. Alcohol and other effervescent oils can also be used. Elixinol uses alcohol to make CBD Tinctures in order to reduce viscosity or stickiness. With the help of less viscosity absorption of CBD is easily absorbed into the body, This method allows for a more concise dosage into your body; otherwise, CBD is very thick and hard to administer.
Click the link to get started and use promo code10off872 to get a 10% discount on your order:
Buy Elixinol CBD Now